Right to Nature: Inspiring Active Citizenship is a seminar being organized by Front Ħarsien ODZ and Friends of the Earth Malta. The seminar will consist of two workshops followed by a stand-up lunch and a feedback session.
9.00 – 9.30: Welcome Speech and Launch of MAVA Exhibition.
9.30 – 11.00: Workshop Session 1
11.00 – 11.30: Coffee Break
11.30-13:00 Workshop Session 2
13.00 – 14.00: Networking Lunch
14.00 – 15.00: Feedback Session and Presentation by the Rapporteurs from the different Sessions.
15.00 – 15.15: Conclusion
There will be 5 parallel workshops taking place during both sessions, you are kindly invited to choose 2 workshops out of 5.
The workshops being offered are:
1. An Introduction to MEPA Processes
2. The relationship between sustainable agriculture and rural development
3. Natura 2000 sites, Outside Development Zones (ODZ), National and Natural parks – is designation protection?
4. Structure Planning versus Spatial Planning – How to bring Nature into Urban Spaces
5. Managing of Water Resources
Attendance by registration only. In order to participate please fill in the Google Form.
For more information email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly share the event with your families and friends! Either on Facebook or this page itself!
We look forward to see you!