1. Front Harsien ODZ objects to proposed legislation. Applications on AOCs should not be determined by an outline permits but by local plan revision.
2. In view of limited ODZ space, AOC should address national priorities and their use should be determined following public consultation and a transparent process. Applications should only be presented after such a process.
3. AOC should address collective needs of Maltese society and not of individual owners.
4. ODZ exceptions should not be extended from current state of affairs.
5. Local plans should not be relagated in importance.
6. SPED sequential approach should be followed.